Host - a - Hive
Want to have bees but don’t have the time to commit to a new hobby?
Are you a business who is interested in conservation?
Host - a - Hive!
This is a program where we provided the equipment, legal registrations, bees, maintenance and additional resources for maintaining a healthy beehive. You benefit from having local pollinators for your garden or business and will receive up to 40lbs of your very own hyper-local honey!
We invite you to suit up with us to journey with us into the lives of your bees as we perform hive inspections & educational sessions. Suits will be provided!
What to Expect
- All Equipment, Maintenance, Honey Harvesting, and Installation is handeled by Healthy Honey Bee Farm
- Bees need room to fly in/out of their hive please allow for 10 feet on the front and sides of the hive for access
- The Host - a - Hive program is a 1-year commitment begining in the early spring
- For the benifit of the bees surrounding plants 2 hives are recommended per location
- The Majority of the honey is harvested in May/June but depending on weather smaller harvests can occur
- You will receive up to 40lbs of hyper-local honey from each hive
- Join Us! We welcome you to participate as much or a little as you like. We promise you'll have fun!
- Honeybees are very calm and unlikely to sting when they're left alone